Managing Distributor pricing and cost takes constant attention. As distributors price business they often have to sell at prices below agreed margin levels. This creates a debit which is a financial liability that impacts the P/L. Managing the debit approvals and forecasting future debit exposure is important for financial planning and cost management.
DO YOU NEED TO
- Manage Rep, Disti and Direct Accounts?
- Make sure quotes are done right and followed up
- Stop chasing opportunities that don’t have a good return or chance of success
- Know what competition is doing and use it to do better
- Get rid of operations issues that take sales time
- Improve margins