Skip to content
One of Our Sales Manager Left the Company. How do I Disable His Account and Assign all the Customers Under His Name to Another Sales Manager?
- From the Home page, navigate to Settings icon in the top right. Select System Administration from the drop down. It will open up the Administration page.
- Under Data Management section click the Data Reassignment link. It will open up a page with modules dropdown.
- Pick Accounts from the Module dropdown. Then the page refresh with a Reassign dropdown.
- Pick the Sales Manager from the dropdown (For whom the login need to disable).
- Pick the Sales Manager from the dropdown (Who is the new Sales Manager for all the Accounts/Customers) and Click the Reassign button.
- All the Accounts/Customers will be reassigned to the specified Sales Manager successfully.
- Then Navigate to My Data->Users from the navigation menu.
- Pick/Edit the user for whom the login needs to get disable.
- In the Status field, pick the value Inactive from the dropdown. It will make the appropriate user Inactive/Disabled.