Starting with Release R14 of NEHANET, you can use Microsoft Active Directory to sign on to NEHANET. If during the initial setup, you already granted permission to NEHANET App to view the Office 365 User Profile, and would like to revoke it, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Sign in to the Microsoft application registration portal
- Navigate to the Microsoft app registration portal at https://portal.office.com/.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click on your name at the top right of the screen
- Click on My Account
- Click on App Permissions on the left tab
- Locate the NEHANET App on the right frame and click Revoke.