Starting with Release R14 of NEHANET, you can use Microsoft Active Directory to sign on to NEHANET. To achieve that, you need to register the NEHANET Application with your Microsoft Office Account. Please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Sign in to the Microsoft application registration portal
- Navigate to the Microsoft app registration portal at https://apps.dev.microsoft.com/.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Done? You should now be looking at your list of Microsoft apps, which is probably empty. Let’s change that.
Step 2: Register an app
- Select Add an app, and give it a name (e.g. crm.nehanet.com). We recommend using the NEHANET Application URL. The portal will assign your app a globally unique Application ID that you’ll use later in your code. If your app includes a server-side component that needs access tokens for calling APIs (think: Office, Azure, or your own web API), you’ll want to create an Application Secret here as well.
- Next, add the Platforms and select web-based apps. Provide a Redirect URI where sign-in messages can be sent. This will be of the form https://crm.nehanet.com/callback.html. Replace crm.nehanet.com with your NEHANET Application URL.
- Optionally, customize the look and feel of your sign-in page in the Profile section.
- Note down the Application Id.
- Click on Generate New Password and note down the Application Secret.
- Upload a Logo
- Set Home page URL as https://crm.nehanet.com/nn.jsp. Replace crm.nehanet.com with your NEHANET Application URL.
- Save your changes before moving on.
- Provide the Application Id and Application Secret to your NEHANET Contact to configure in the System.
You can also read about this at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/quickstart-v2-register-an-app