Skip to content
Fall 2015 – Release Notes
Please click here for a list of enhancements in the Fall 2015 release.
List of known issues in the Fall 2015 release:
- Report Field Ordering: Manage Reports->Create->Forecast->Group By. Pick Forecasted Customer, Part Number, Period, Year, Give it a name and Save it. Add Accounts:Disti and move Accounts:Disti to the top to of the Group By Order. Run the Report. Accounts:Disti is NOT the first column. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Module Conversion: When you create a new Opportunity from the Related Information section of a Quote that is already tied to an Opportunity, it will not fill in the Part section in the new Opportunity since the Quote is already tied to another Opportunity. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Custom Modules: Upon Restart, certain Custom Modules will lose data. They need to be recomputed. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Report visibility issue during Dashboard create: When you create a report and do not share with any role, that report while it is visible in Home Page->My Report and in Manage Reports, it will not show in Reports global search and in Search during Dashboard creation. As a workaround, please share with your role if you want too create a Dashboard with this report or want to search for this report using Reports global search. Also, when you copy a Report and create a new Report, the permissions from the old Report are NOT copied over to the new Report even though the System shows it as being shared correctly. As a workaround you just need to click on the Green Check Mark and check it again. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Related Information Issue: When viewing Related Information from System View (and Custom Views if it includes the Part Number in the view definition) of Opportunity, Quote, Sample , etc. for records with multiple parts, please select the Related Drop down from the first part in the record. In the Fall 2015 release, you can query the Related Information only from the first line item in the view, not the second or subsequent line item for the record. Note: There is no issue with the Related Information section from the Edit (Details) page of the record. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Attachment Upload Time stamp Issue: When you upload a attachment to any record (Accounts, Opportunity, Quote, etc.) we show the date and the time the attachment was uploaded. There is a minor issue in the Fall 2015 release where the time is inverted. SO if you upload at 1:30 PM, it shows as 1:30 AM and if you upload at 1:30 AM it shows as 1:30 PM. The date is correct. We will be addressing this issue in the next release. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- New User Module visibility in the Related Information section: When you create a new user, and a particular module does not show in the Related Information section of another module, click on the Module name once for it to show in the Related Information section. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Map and Import: You can upload Excel, CSV and JSON data using Map and Import. However make sure the file name extension is all in lowercase (.xlsx, .csv and .json). The Attach interface will reject the file if the file name has uppercase characters for the extension (.XLSX, .CSV or .JSON). This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Excel Date Format 1904 Date System issue: If you upload an Excel File using the NEHANET Map and Import engine and have any column with Date data type, please make sure the Excel file is created with the Use 1904 Date System unchecked. You can find this under File->Options->Advanced. By default, Microsoft Excel for the Macintosh uses the 1904 date system. Because of the design of early Macintosh computers, dates before January 1, 1904 were not supported; this design was intended to prevent problems related to the fact that 1900 was not a leap year. Note that if you switch to the 1900 date system, Microsoft Excel for the Macintosh does support dates as early as January 1, 1900. See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/180162 for details. If you leave the Use 1904 Date System checked, the NEHANET Map and Import engine will interpret the date to be 4 years before the date in Excel since we use a Windows based Excel parser.
- User Region Mapping for Users with apostrophe (‘) in their name: If a user have apostrophe(‘) in their name, you won’t be able to add User Region Mapping for the user using the Admin interface. Please contact NEHANET so we can add it for you. Once the Region Mapping is added, it works fine. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- POS End Customer Reconcile from POS System View: POS End Customer can only be reconciled from the POS Edit page in the Fall 2015 release. We will be adding support for End Customer Reconcile from the System view in the next release. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Creating Custom Fields via Admin Interface in Module with only Top Level Fields: In the Fall 2015 release, you cannot create custom fields for modules that only have Main (Top) level fields like Accounts, Parts, etc. You can create both Main and Part Level custom fields in modules that have both Main (Top) and Part level fields like Opportunity, Quote, Sample, etc. If you wish to create Custom fields in Accounts or Parts Module, please contact NEHANET with your request. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Default Value for Main and Part Level Fields: In the Fall 2015 release, if you set default value for fields, and modify it during creation, then they will get reset when you add a part to the record. e.g adding a part to a Quote after changing the default value for a field during creation. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Account and Part Alias Performance: While Adding an Account or Part Alias, when you specify the Alias name and create the Alias (without checking the Show All box), we were showing All Customers (or Parts) instead of only Customers (or Parts) beginning with the first letter of the Alias name. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Account Level Optional Fields in Quotes: When you enable Account Level Optional fields in Quote Edit page, the optional fields do not show the value. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- Global Search: Global Search -> Search All returns No Data. Please note, module level search returns data. This issue is resolved in the Spring 2016 release.
- POS Parts Reconcile: Reconciles to soft deleted records. This issues is resolved in a subsequent patch.